Post –Acquisitions Performance Reporting
Objective of Post-acquisitions Performance Reporting within MergerWare
- To provide management with clear view on actual performance vs. business plan
- To define one comparative set of post-acquisition performance indicators
- To provide all the relevant stakeholders with a concise and comprehensive view
- To avoid creation of multiple reports that helps improve efficiency.
Post-acquisition performance reporting consists of 3 steps
Step 1: M&A controller enters and freezes business plan figures
Step 2: Quarterly: M&A controller and Integration manager enter actual financial figures with related comments
Step 3: When needed: Relevant stakeholders and steering committee run and use summary report computing variances with the business plan and consolidating comments of the integration manager.
Post-Acquisition Monitoring Reporting rules
- Integration Manager ensures timely post acquisition performance reporting
- Business plan figures entered to MergerWare should be fully aligned with the figures validated by the Acquisition Committee prior to the deal validation
- Business Plan currency should be used for the reporting (local currency in most cases)
- All metrics should be computed consistently with the Business Plan computation
- Business plan figures are not subject to alteration and should always be aligned with the business case
- MergerWare permission sets allow you to control the access.
Our M&A representatives will help you to set this for your deal.