Join us as we Mastermind the “M&A Event of the Year” and the M&A industry’s future in 2021 and beyond…
M&A Summit 2021
Date : Oct 21, 2021
Time : 8:00AM CDT – 11:40AM CDT
In Association With
M&A SUMMIT 2021
Join the Top Leaders of the M&A Industry
The MergerWare M&A Summit will be hosted as a virtual event. Our goal is to bring together bright minds to give talks that are idea-focused, and on a wide range of M&A subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and provoke conversations that matter. With thought industry experts and dealmakers, let’s explore the latest M&A trends, prospects, and challenges.
The MergerWare M&A Summit 2021 will witness a global audience including primarily:
- CXO, CHRO, HR Due Diligence leader.
- Corporate development teams, HR M&A team members
- Post-Merger Integration teams
- Change Management teams, Reward teams
SCHEDULE - M&A SUMMIT 2021
OCT 21, 2021 (8:00 AM CDT - 11:40 AM CDT)
08:00 am – 08:10 am Opening Remarks by Mergerware
08:10 am – 09:10 am Cross Border Post Merger Integration
09:10 am – 09:20 am Break
09:20 am – 10:20 am Identifying and Mitigating Culture Risk in M&A
10:20 am – 10:30 am Break
10:30 am – 11:30 am M&A and Digitalization
11:30 am – 11:40 am Vote of Thanks by Mergerware
Panel I (08:00 AM CDT - 09:10 AM CDT)
Cross Border Post Merger Integration
Globally there is a rise in almost every sector in cross border mergers & acquisitions. Having said that, it is also important to recognize the PMI challenges involved in cross-border transactions.
The Panel will focus on key areas as below but not limited to the list:
- How to plan, prepare and execute post-merger integration
- Channeling via the political and regulatory environment
- Speed of Integration
- Creating a cultural synergy between the two organizations
- Dissolving the outsider fear
Panel II (09:20 AM CDT - 10:20 AM CDT)
“Identifying and Mitigating Culture Risk in M&A”
Culture is one of the most important factors leaders must face when integrating the workforce of a newly formed organization. In any M&A deal, cultural alignment is key to affecting the right organizational change. In this panel discussion, several experts will share ways to identify culture risks and enable cultural alignment to meet business objectives and further the deal strategy.
The Panel will focus on the Primary Key Areas as follows:
- What is cultural risk and how it is relevant in today’s scenario for the organizations involved in an M&A process.
- The way deal strategies influence the degree of cultural diligence conducted on a target company.
- How to create an action plan to mitigate the adverse impact that Culture mis-fitment may have in the future.
Panel III (10:30 AM CDT - 11:40 AM CDT)
M&A and Digitalization
The Covid-19 Pandemic has initiated a rise in usage of Digital Technology to execute M&A deals. This cements the fact that Corporate M&A like other sectors can also be digitised.
The panel will focus on:
- How innovation & technology shapes the M&A landscapes in year and future trends.
- Impact of disruptive technology on classical business model.
- Key Benefits of Digitising the M&A Process
- Intelligently Analyse Data in Due Diligence Process.
- Accelerate complex operations.
- Deliver a tech-change.
- Technology replaces existing processes and gives rise to new skill sets.