Asst Manager – HR
Asst Manager - HR
- Own end-to-end employee lifecycle management both from the process and employee experience perspective (Entry to Exit). Build a strong and intelligent policy and process.
- You will also provide functional expertise in all aspects of HR (staffing, talent strategies, capabilities, compensation, org design, culture, etc.) in support of business goals
- Create processes, policies, and workflows that cater to business needs and achieve operational excellence
- Using the HRMS and HRIS data, drive initiatives across the org by recommending process changes and improvement to ensure employees are equipped to meet the organization's goals
- Performance management and evaluation: Update performance management and evaluation process, and track employee and manager participation in the defined process
- Work with the CEO to define long terms of organisation vision and roadmap.
- This role requires someone to develop strong HR skills in M&A.
- Lead delivery and application of HR cyclical processes (Talent Routines, Annual Pay & Performance,etc.) to the business unit through collaboration with key partners
Role Requirement & Expectation
- Bachelor's degree With premium business School (MBA – HR ONLY)
- Candidates must have 1-5 Yrs of HR work experience
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, deductive/inductive reasoning, and analytical skills, coupled with significant business and financial acumen
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- High confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to coordinate and project manage complex cross-functional initiatives
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with good relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work on multiple systems at any given time
- Fast learner with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience in shared services environment or similar environment
December 26, 2019