About the Team:
MergerWare Customer Success team is integral in creating long term value for our customers and ensuring their success with MergerWare. This team works as an extended team of our customers that guide and advocate for our customers so they get the best outcomes from their M&A deal execution by using MergerWare.
Working closely with customers, Customer Success plans MergerWare platform implementations, onboarding, training, and ongoing support.
This team also identifies opportunities and challenges from the way the customer engages with our platform and takes action to help resolve challenges and foster expansion of usage and value from the solution over time.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will elevate and enhance the use of MergerWare platform by addressing the holistic needs of customers and large M&A groups to strengthen and maintain relationships. This role has plenty to learn different M&A challenges of our customers and how MergerWare can be tailor-made to suits each customer.
- Understanding of our global clients M&A challenges landscape. Help customer to choose and tailor their M&A playbook with MergerWare M&A playbook.
- Setting Up MergerWare platform for Clients, Platform Configuration, Onboarding and training.
- Creating Customer Exchanges, Customer Training & Education of MergerWare platform tailored for customers environments.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to ensure broad adoption and satisfaction of MergerWare business.
- Assist customers to drive best practices when interacting with the platform and provide assistance with new feature deployment planning.
- Implement strategies to improve the user’s satisfaction. Research options and discusses changes with management and others.
- Educate Customers and host regular product new features update to M&A teams.
Work Experience :
- 1-5 years of related experience in a customer success role in SaaS companies.
- Experience implementing and supporting SaaS solutions.
- Able to work standard business hours with flexibility off-hours and ongoing mobile phone (email) monitoring.
- Presentation skills, communication skills, conflict resolution skills
- Passionate about customer success and driving customer retention
- Quick learner, team player and someone who love travelling and meeting customers
- M&A knowledge will be added advantage