- Strategize the development and management of key relationships and alliances, including outreach, communications and strategy development that forms the core of the MergerWare business
- Work with executive management and across departments in further developing MergerWare Value Added Reseller, Solutions and other partnership programs.
- Identify, qualify, develop and drive go-to-market partnerships with system integrators, M&A advisors, PE and Key M&A Consulting global firms.
- Develop the goals and objectives for target partnerships consistent with company corporate strategy, align sales, marketing and services activities against those goals
- Manage internal and external partner programs, coordinate internal resources and communication, and manage to cross-functional and inter-company program plans
- Develop and execute partner marketing programs aligning partner activities with corporate strategy, and manage communication across the broad partnership community
- Work with MergerWare Customer Sucess Management team to onboard partner, partner training, go-to-market planning and channel management. Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key MergerWare partners
10 years or more years of relevant experience including:
- Strategic partnership development and Creation of partner programs and management.
- Must be comfortable with creating and managing complex business proposals.
- Project management in major, cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems through analytical excellence and business acumen with Advanced Office skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to interact effectively with C-level executives and/or senior executive management.
- Depth experience in building financial and P&L models.
- Excellent analytical thinking, interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Excellent domain expertise in Corporate Finance as well as acknowledge of Corporate M&A and Private Equity knowledge.
- Prior Experience in managing and developing partnership and alliances for SaaS (Software as Service ) firm will be added advantage.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus with top Institutes like (IIM, INSEAD etc )
- Position Reports To VP, Business Development