Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer
- MergerWare is M&A digital industry leader firm based in Bangalore and Boston is looking for key hires in Software engineering to build a world-class financial software product. We serve top tier customers globally in Fortune 100 space. Our product is a disruptive innovation in the financial sector required by VCs, private equity funds and corporate M&A. We are looking for key technical talent who will form the core of the company. This team will build the product from the ground up, contribute to architecture, design, and platform – with lots of room for innovation!
- Our engineering talent would ideally be hands-on in the following areas with multiple years of experience in developing and leading enterprise-class teams.
- Self-motivated with an ability to go beyond the norm and rise above the challenges! Our key hires will be given stock options and the ability to function in various roles and key responsibilities by cross-function mobility opportunities.
- Ideal Candidate needs to have at least 1 - 3 years of programming experience
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with the data structure
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Good understanding of AWS
- Basic knowledge in DevOps
- Good understanding of GIT
- Experience with SDLC - understanding requirements, coding with standards, database (NoSQL, MongoDB) experience.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication - ability to understand and communicate with peers.
- Learning ability - Able to grasp and learn new tools and technology
- Build reusable, testable, and scalable front-end code using meteor js and Node.js,
- Collaborate with the designer to implement the features for the UI/UX and help make improvements when necessary.
- Research, evaluate, and analyze technical and design requirements
- Participate in flowcharting development, testing, support, documentation, and debugging.
Be nimble, entrepreneurial in order to be quick and efficient while working with a team.
August 27, 2019