At MergerWare We give the opportunity to each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to grow their tech skills, build their portfolio, network with fellow professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position Within MergerWare. Only Self motivated interns to play an important role in making this a reality, but MergerWare will help you to achieve this through various activities.
About The Team
- MergerWare is a world leader in digital M&A Software platform that works on the next generation Software product in a niche market. The team follows agile software development methodology. We are building the next set of advanced ML/AI abilities in our software that helps seamless M&A deal executions.
- MergerWare is looking for expanding the software engineering team to enhance a world-class M&A software product. We serve top tier customers globally in Fortune 100 space. Our product is a disruptive innovation in the financial sector required by VCs, private equity funds and corporate M&A. We are looking for key technical talent who will form the core of the company. This team will build the product from the ground up, contribute to architecture, design, and platform – with lots of room for innovation!
- Our engineering talent would ideally be hands-on in the following areas with multiple years of experience in developing and leading enterprise-class teams.
Self-motivated with an ability to go beyond the norm and rise above the challenges! Our key hires will be given stock options and the ability to function in various roles and key responsibilities by cross-function mobility opportunities.
What you will do
- Learn software architecture and fundamentals of the platform in which product is developed.
- Get a hands-on and familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with the data structure and RESTful APIs
- Gain deep expertise and Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Translate design specifications into an implementation that meets those tech requirements.
- Get familiar with the agile software deployment model and actively participate in performing daily work for the team.
- With guidance, deliver well-structured, high-quality, extensible, maintainable code that follows established MergerWare coding guidelines and best practices for code structure,
- Get involved in the technologies that are our day-in and day-out in the product.
- Work with the team on developing functionalities per requirements
- Develop utilities that will be used for load, performance, stability and functionality analysis, POCs, debugging and testing. Automate unit and integration tests using low and high-level automation technologies
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Graduated from IIT's or any premium institutes will be given preferences
- Currently in final year in college or university graduate/Master's program
- Experience and understanding of Enterprise software development, B2B SaaS Software, quality and DevOps operations
- Team player. We encourage team spirit!