MergerWare is seeking a creative, thoughtful and customer-obsessed user experience designer to help us create the future of digital M&A platform.
Your primary focus will be to build product design that is intuitive, easy to use and customer-focused that provides a superior experience working in close collaboration with customers, business, product, technology, and design teams across locations.
You will get the opportunity to work on new emerging M&A platform for global markets hence your creativity and understanding global users mindset will be key to drive the product design.
Technical & Professional requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of web/Graphic design & UX design experience.,
- Should have experience in user-centred design (UCD), planning & conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns,
- Exposure to mobile-first and responsive design.,
- Should have worked with customers for user research interviews & surveys.,
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.,
- Travel to the international location will be needed to meet and interview customers and different CXO to better understand user’s challenges.
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.,
- Ensure continual knowledge management.,
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working with the staff at all levels. Good project/time management and problem-solving skills.
Skills: Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, HTML5, CSS
- Degree / Masters in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- Able to supply an up to date portfolio of own work.
- Any bachelors degree with relevant design work experience.