Trends in Successful M&A Integration
Mergers and acquisitions represent the ultimate in change for a business for the better. Despite this, it is common knowledge that mergers and acquisitions do fail and they do not necessarily create shareholder value. Financial and strategic factors alone are insufficient to explain the high rate of failure and there is a need for a paradigm shift in the way deals are addressed and implemented. Richard Martin Jr, Chief Business Officer, MergerWare will address how a sustained and novel approach towards deal making can significantly change the outcomes positively.
1. Strategies to improve deal selection and ensure better outcomes
2. Steps to address M&A holistically
3. Developing a rock-solid playbook to ensure anticipated synergies are achieved
4. Enhancing efficiency by aligning business models, M&A strategy, due diligence, valuation and integration
5. Creating sustainable value through enhanced integration approaches