Thinking of your impact on Leadership Effectiveness to close out on the quarter strong?
Given the new WFH climate/protocol corporate M&A leaders are facing, it is the best time to showcase your “always-on” leadership effectiveness on M&A deal outcomes. The trouble is that in a time of crisis like the current novel Coronavirus, finding the time to plan your leadership strategy and measure its impact on deal outcomes can be pretty overwhelming for most M&A leaders.
How does one figure out the impact of leadership effectiveness on deal outcomes? Is there an effective way for organizations to prepare for a deal success to leverage this time of ‘work-from-home’ climate? What about leadership capabilities that drive people’s experiences in deals? There’s got to be a way to drive your leadership capabilities, right?
You need answers and we’ve got them. We are teaming up with Karen Isely for a live global webinar on Friday, April 3rd to cover extensive insights about the Impact of Leadership Effectiveness on deal outcomes during this time of the year.
Are you ready to go out with a bang and start the next quarter off right? Tune in into the webinar to learn:
1. What is the link between people’s experiences and deal outcomes?
2. What are the factors that predict people’s experiences in deals?
3. Why focus on M&A fundamentals: Clarity, Capability, and Execution?
4. What are the leadership capabilities that drive people’s experiences in deals?
5. Which are the most effective ways for organizations to prepare for deal success?
If you cannot the webinar live, register NOW and we will send you the recorded webcast to watch at your convenience.
Save your SPOT and your PIPELINE. And, yes did I mention that unlike most webinars, it’s open and free for EVERYONE!